- Loans of up to £2m available for innovative businesses.
- Claims can be made until 24 March 2022.
- Expected GDP growth cut from 4.2% to 3.6%.
- Legislation would create a register of overseas company owners.
- Just 29% know how to become MTD compliant.
- Ideal income equates to a moderate living standard.
- Increase attributed to COVID-19 and rising house prices.
- Tax on internet sales would be used to reduce business rates.
- New reports highlight risks and challenges for HMRC.
- Over 11.3m individuals file self-assessment tax returns by 28 February 2022.
Arrange a consultation
If you’d like to discuss your business needs and explore how our accountancy and advice services might answer them get in touch to schedule a free initial consultation meeting.