- COVID support replaced to support businesses.
- Overall footfall is still at lower levels than previous years.
- Research shows the public are unprepared for the scheme.
- Incorrect refund claims could lead to high tax bills.
- Ofgem boss warns of a rise of nearly £1,000 by October.
- One-off payments will be made to low-income earners.
- 25% tax on excess profits announced for energy companies.
- Sales volumes in three months to April continue to drop.
- Concerns grow as economy shrinks by 0.1% in March.
- 8 in 10 say they want to do hybrid work in the future.
Arrange a consultation
If you’d like to discuss your business needs and explore how our accountancy and advice services might answer them get in touch to schedule a free initial consultation meeting.