- The 2020/21 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2022.
- Call for evidence open until February 2022.
- Saving 5% of earnings for 5 years will allow just 11% to buy average home.
- Concerns about energy costs and employment taxes increase.
- Only technical changes to capital gains tax made.
- Full customs controls will come into effect on 1 January 2022.
- Companies will have to notify HMRC that they intend to make a claim.
- Return to cities push up rental demand and prices.
- Consultation on changes launched.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2021.
Arrange a consultation
If you’d like to discuss your business needs and explore how our accountancy and advice services might answer them get in touch to schedule a free initial consultation meeting.