- Soaring inflation sees real terms rate drop in the year to April.
- Taxpayers have until 31 January to file their return.
- Income tax and National Insurance drive the increase.
- The rate of inflation returns to July’s 40-year high.
- Businesses have until November to become MTD-compliant.
- Triple lock pensions may be off the table as inflation soars to 10.1%.
- One in eight charities experienced cybercrime in the last 12 months.
- Reversing mini-budget decisions will raise around £32bn a year.
- Corporation tax will still rise to 25% in latest U-turn.
- Q2 2022 saw 5,629 insolvencies in England and Wales.
Arrange a consultation
If you’d like to discuss your business needs and explore how our accountancy and advice services might answer them get in touch to schedule a free initial consultation meeting.