- It suggests replacing the three main reporting systems.
- Applicants can claim up to £200,000 per project.
- Some companies are accused of failing in their obligations.
- It is a return to pre-pandemic inflation levels.
- The employment rate remains below pre-pandemic levels.
- The Chancellor extended the increase by six months.
- It includes a range of NIC relief for employers.
- More than 550,000 workers have already claimed.
- The economy nevertheless shrank over the first quarter.
- Could future auto-enrolment increases kick in at key moments in people’s lives?
Arrange a consultation
If you’d like to discuss your business needs and explore how our accountancy and advice services might answer them get in touch to schedule a free initial consultation meeting.