- Tax hikes announced to fill ‘fiscal black hole’.
- Rising energy costs considered to be the main contributor.
- Soaring inflation affects real-terms pay, despite record wage increases.
- Affected businesses will see a change in how they complete their returns.
- Faulty service leads to non-residents paying the wrong amount of tax.
- Figures show 16% of people aged 40 to 75 haven’t saved for retirement.
- Almost 21,600 customers are paying their tax bill in monthly instalments.
- The delayed announcement will take place on 17 November.
- Accountants welcome proposals for tax rule simplification.
- Late payment interest rising in line with Bank of England base rate.
Arrange a consultation
If you’d like to discuss your business needs and explore how our accountancy and advice services might answer them get in touch to schedule a free initial consultation meeting.